3.04.2014

LOST IN TRANSLATION //





I'am changing rhythm, I'm adapting. Meanwhile I lost myself. Again. I'm trying to put things back in motion. I can hear the rumor of life behind the apartment's walls. I'm paralyzed and I sometimes watch myself trough the living room window, passing down the street, going on. I wonder how I ended in this place once more. I try to change rhythm, I try to adapt.

Je change de rythme, je m'adapte. Ce faisant je me suis perdue. Encore. J'essaie de remettre les choses en mouvements. J'entends la rumeur de la vie qui passe derrière les murs de l'appartement. Je suis paralysée et parfois je me regarde par la fenêtre du salon, passer dans la rue, continuer. Je me demande comment j'en suis arrivée là une fois de plus. J'essaie de changer de rythme, j'essaie de m'adapter.

By B.