10.28.2013

NOT A GOOD COOKER //

1
2
3
4

Ok I admit, I'm not a good cooker. Instead of cooking I like to dream about how could be my future kitchen in another life...
I particularly love the 3rd one, I think that stainless steel is just perfect and with this dark grey you can't get tired about the look. This kitchen would always give me the desire to cook good things for my beloved !


Bon d'accord je l'admets, je ne suis pas une bonne cuisinière. Au lieu de cuisiner, j'aime rêver de ma future cuisine, dans une autre vie...
J'aime particulièrement la troisième, j'ai toujours pensé que l'inox était parfait, surtout allié avec ce gris foncé, on ne peut pas se lasser du look. Cette cuisine me donnerait envie de cuisiner de bonnes choses pour mon bien aimé !


1 source architizer
2 source a merry mishap
3 source vipp.com
4 source a merry mishap

By M.